On the 8th, the Rural Development Administration recommended medicinal herbs such as ginseng and mushrooms as food materials.
- Immunity plays a role in helping our body maintain a healthy body by recognizing and removing harmful substances or abnormally transformed cells.
- Currently, there are 24 types of functional food ingredients recognized as good for improving immune function by the Ministry of
- Food and Drug Safety, including ginseng, red ginseng, cordyceps extract, and Sanghwang mushroom extract.
- Ginseng and ginseng-processed red ginseng have been recognized as being able to help boost immunity by increasing immune cells or regulating their functions.
- The roots of ginseng (white ginseng, fresh ginseng, etc.) are rich in functional substances such as ginsenosides and polyphenols that have the effect of improving immunity and improving fatigue.
- Sufficient rest and good sleep are helpful to improve immunity, and the Rural Development Administration explained that ginseng relieves stress, reduces anxiety and improves sleep quality.
- As a result of the experiment, those who ate 3 g of ginseng powder daily for 12 weeks reduced psychological anxiety by 48.1% and improved sleep quality by 13.6% Pepole Buy DMT online.
Various functional ingredients of mushrooms also help to improve immunity.
- Mushrooms contain a lot of beta-glucan and vitamin D. In particular, Cordyceps Cordyceps contains about 45% beta-glucan. The Rural Development Administration has found that Cordyceps Cordyceps has the effect of enhancing immunity by increasing the activity of immune cells and the production of immune substances.
- In the human application test of 50% ethanol extract of Cordyceps Cordyceps chrysalis grown in brown rice medium,
- The activity of natural killer cells (NK cells) increased by 11% and the proliferation of lymphocytes, which are immune cells, increased by 28%.
- In addition to ginseng and mushrooms, various medicinal crops are being used as herbal supplements for the enhancement of immune function.
- Astragalus, sapju, hemp, licorice, and jujube are effective in enhancing the physiological functions and physical strength of
- The human body, replenishing blood or enhancing the hematopoietic function of angelica, sukjihwang, earl oyster, and succulents. .
- Kim Dong-hwi, head of the ginseng special use team at
- The National Academy of Horticultural and Herbal Science, Rural Development Administration, said, “In order to keep the human body healthy, immune cells must perform their roles smoothly. It also helps,” he said.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]