- I mean you know enoki mushrooms the ones that you get in your Chinese food that are like long tall skinny.
- Things with teeny tiny heads on them those if you’re out in the woods right now and you find stuff on old elm trees and you look like a bunch of red capped kind of clusters of mushrooms .
- That’s a gnocchi mushroom that but they’ve cultivated it in rice cake and they have it in tall glasses .
Paper around it so it doesn’t give any sunlight and they put a high co atmosphere in it so That The capsule won’t pin they don’t they don’t grow their caps because it’s so high co so they can they can definitely manipulate the way a mushroom works if you’re cultivating .
- Apparently the I never tried a fuzzy foot which is what it’s called people say you should peel the skin off the cap of those too because they’re very slimy and a lot of mushrooms when you have to go
- Through all that process your fingers if you get totally black with this slimy stuff that you’re pulling off what’s the best way to clean a mushroom before you eat it I’ve heard water well it depends on if it’s a dry cap or what it is. I mean when it comes to handles .
- I peel them off one pronged at a time and just flick off the little bits of dirt and wipe it on a paper towel with a knife we got little brushes and certain kinds of mushrooms .
A little soft brush to brush off the caps if it’s like really gross and dirty you might not want to eat it at all because unless of course you know if you’ve got a whole bunch of mushrooms and you then you can be