When is Father’s Day Gifts something I think it’s a Julie’s first yeah June st it’s a quick google check yeah Sunday June st is Father’s Day man it’s kind of crazy that all these holidays and celebrations are coming going and right at home no well on top of that you realize.
- That if you compare Mother’s Day and Father’s Day follows they become the minority but it kind of makes sense right it does at first I thought was my ology but until my my son was born and.
- I will see my wife how the labor goes to air how much they have to take it a baby I mean they don’t they totally deserve it okay oh yes so but then again father it’s also you know it’s in the equation so oh yeah I mean it I feel like you know I have to say this
- That you know we’re important too there’s no doubt that fathers are extremely important that’s why they deserve great gifts right hmm and what what I guess you haven’t been given a Father’s Day gift before because you’ve never been .
- A father a Father’s Day yet so this is the first time but what have you given your father I’ll be giving your father anything that really likes other it’s more traditional so the only thing he loves it to eat so I’ve always bring out like for .
- A good meal I’m time you know when you get older to swipe some tennis shoes so you walk easier as I’m clothing stuff like that but there’s adults yeah that’s right that can actually gives me good good good ideas too but yeah before I usually take take my father out to eat or gift cards also I like to you know you know relations so that as Asian or a generation um man they’re kind of the coos .
The feel they don’t tell you what they like so it’s so hard to try to think about getting something for them yeah right you have you have that you have that before all the time that’s my cash is king you just give them oh yeah there’s no money because so happy right agent but like for American culture or typical culture it’s kind of frowned upon right because you give them cash a gift card you’re like you didn’t really think about me did you but ironically.
Asians prefer it much more like if you give me an Amazon gift card I would be super happy because I could find one but if you buy something for me he might not buy the right color or the right version or something I might not even like and it’s like to be nice to make my father someone give me gift that they thought that I liked but I end up I don’t so but then it’s a gift you just like I mean somehow he can return it but they just you know when they ask you always.